Market Leading Digital TechnologyStayClean - beer line cleaning every 4-6 weeks
StayClean DS6 – Market-leading Technology
StayClean has specialised in reducing the frequency of beer line cleaning for more than 25 years.
Ours was the first solution in the UK market and we remain committed to developing, refining, enhancing and supporting our products.
- We were the first to launch a fully digital solution – using our patented DigiSine technology – that guarantees the reliability of the system.
- We were the first to incorporate cellar temperature monitoring technology – to help you optimise cellar conditions and potentially reduce line cleans to once every 42 days (six weeks).
- We were the first to produce a system with cellar reporting data available to bar managers via a mobile app.
StayClean continues to lead the market.
- Visual Display showing real time cellar temperature and unit runtime data.
- Mobile App connectivity providing you with valuable additional information. These include breech of recommended cellar temperature and system power outage.
- Cellar Temperature Monitoring is obviously an important factor in good cellar management and plays a big role in making sure you serve great beer. All of the tests we’ve conducted on the new DS6 have shown line cleaning can be increased to minimum 5 weekly intervals, with no adverse effect on the beer, where cellar temperature was continuously within correct levels.
- System Power Outage Info is a helpful diagnostic tool when problems occur in the cellar as it gives precise information regarding the effective operation of the DS6.
- Cellar Safe Our products exceed insurance requirements, are approved for use by breweries.
- IP68 Rated being completely dust tight and resistant to multi-directional low-pressure water jets – so they are safe to hose-down when cleaning.
- Positive lock connectors, guaranteeing our products are safe and compliant with the Low Voltage Directive.
Our founder liked a pint.
He also understood the effort (and cost) involved in ensuring a quality pour.
The original StayClean was designed in 1993 to help improve bar profits whilst maintaining beer flavour and used an analogue frequency genrator to pulse the lines and keep them clean.
With tight margins in the on-trade, various companies have seen the opportunity to help landlords, licensed venues, clubs, bar owners and food and beverage managers increase the profitability of their bars.
From expensive chemical solutions and fully outsourced line cleaning franchises to magnetic inhibitors and analogue signal generators – there are a range of products available that claim to help reduce line cleaning costs.
Nobody enjoys cleaning beer linesit’s a chore, it’s expensive and it involves throwing away perfectly good beer.
Our pricing is completely transparent. You pay for the number of units needed depending on number of barrels.
We are always very happy to talk you through absolutely anything. Just give us a call on 01684 63 62 61
Proudly Made in Britain
All of the hardware & software required for StayClean products are designed & manufactured in Britain.