Turn Ullage into ProfitMaximise Bar Revenues
Without wishing to sound too much like ‘beer boffins’, the StayClean system generates a digital wave field which it passes through the beer in the line.
By gently pulsing the liquid, StayClean helps to minimise the build-up yeast clumps, sugars and proteins that form biofilms in the lines and pollute the beer.
This completely non-invasive process reduces the need for frequent line cleaning whilst ensuring that taste, quality and serve of the beer remains at a consistently high standard.
When your lines do need cleaning you simply do it the way you always have.
For a full explanation of the DigiSine technology behind the StayClean system, you can read our ‘science bit’ here.
All you really need to know is:
- StayClean does not affect taste, as it never comes in to direct contact with the beer.
- The system is installed without making any changes to your existing cellar – our equipment fits around your current cellar set-up, complies with insurance requirements and is approved for use by breweries.
- Running costs are as low as £30 per unit per year – less than £10 per line.
- All StayClean installations are backed by our five year guarantee covering parts and labour.
- You start saving from day one.
Nobody enjoys cleaning beer linesit’s a chore, it’s expensive and it involves throwing away perfectly good beer.
Our pricing is completely transparent. You pay for the number of units needed depending on number of barrels.
We are always very happy to talk you through absolutely anything. Just give us a call on 01684 63 62 61
Proudly Made in Britain
All of the hardware & software required for StayClean products are designed & manufactured in Britain.