StayClean Vs Others
In the interest of fairness, Stay Clean Beer Line Cleaning System has put together a little bit of information on FullClear.
StayClean are not FullClear. To read more about FullClear please see: http://www.fullclear.com/
According to their website, FullClear is the world’s most advanced beer line cleaner. Safely clean keg beer lines just once a month & save 70%. Non-toxic, non-corrosive & non-carcinogenic.
“FullClear is a scientifically formulated beer line cleaning technology which is non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-hazard and at the same time is odourless, colourless and tasteless.
Independent testing has proven that FullClear is a highly effective bactericide, virucide, sporicide, fungicide, algaecide and amoebic, making it the most advanced beer line cleaner and disinfectant on the market.
In addition to providing unrivalled beer line cleaning, FullClear is environmentally responsible as it degrades into harmless water and oxygen while being both chlorine and alcohol free.
FullClear is manufactured in compliance with ISO:9001,14001 and 13485 standards and its efficacy is proven to EuroNorm (EN) standards. Additionally, it is food safe and HACCP compliant. ”
Beer Line Cleaning Schedule
In order to get a month between line cleans, there is a specific regime that you must follow. Here are some excerpts from the FullClear Quick Start Guide:
- When using FullClear for the first time it is important to clean in week 1, then week 3 and again in week 5.This will then allow you to clean on a monthly cycle.
- Disconnect keg couplings and spray each part using the FullClear Connector Spray provided.
- Spray around the cleaning sockets removing all visible contaminants using the brush provided and re-spray.
- Spray the cellarbuoy bleed line opening.
- Connect coupling into corresponding cleaning socket.
- Remove nozzles / sparklers. Spray and clean threads using the brush provided, then spray again once clear of all contaminants.
- Using the brush provided clean away any contaminants under running water.
- Once clean place nozzles / sparklers in a glass, add 1 Nozzle Cleaning Tablet, fill with clean cold water and leave overnight.
- Pour the entire contents of both Activator and Beer Line Cleaner into the cleaning tank FIRST before filling with clean cold water.
- Pull the beer through the lines until you see the FullClear solution then close the taps.
- For best results leave FullClear solution in the lines overnight.
- Alternatively, the solution should be left in the lines for a minimum of 2 hrs.
- Every 20 to 30 minutes, open and close the taps to circulate and agitate the lines.
- After your cleaning time, fill the tank with clean cold water and pull through the lines.
- Open and close the taps 3 or 4 times to ensure the lines are thoroughly rinsed.
- Reconnect keg couplings.
- Pull through until beer runs smooth and clear then close the taps. You are now ready to serve the perfect pint.