At StayClean we want the best for publicans & managers of licensed premises. We believe everyone should be using some kind of device which extends the life of a clean beer line. This will help your business to increase its profit margins through reducing waste.
We have collated some information about the FullClear Beer Line Cleaner Fluid. Whilst this system works differently to StayClean Ultrasonic cleaner, FullClear claim to reduce your beer line cleaning to once every 4 weeks.
FullClear Beer Line Cleaner Fluid
FullClear is the world’s most advanced beer line cleaner. Safely clean keg beer lines just once a month & save 70%. Non-toxic, non-corrosive & non-carcinogenic.
Using Full Clear Beer Line fluid is a little bit different to using your usual purple line cleaner. It requires care & attention by the publican, ensuring all ‘dirty’ places are covered.
Here are the steps for cleaning, from FullClear:
- When using FullClear for the first time it is important to clean in week 1, then week 3 and again in week 5.This will then allow you to clean on a monthly cycle.
- Disconnect keg couplings and spray each part using the FullClear Connector Spray provided.
- Spray around the cleaning sockets removing all visible contaminants using the brush provided and re-spray.
- Spray the cellarbuoy bleed line opening.
- Connect coupling into corresponding cleaning socket.
- Remove nozzles / sparklers. Spray and clean threads using the brush provided, then spray again once clear of all contaminants.
- Using the brush provided clean away any contaminants under running water.
- Once clean place nozzles / sparklers in a glass, add 1 Nozzle Cleaning Tablet, fill with clean cold water and leave overnight.
- Pour the entire contents of both Activator and Beer Line Cleaner into the cleaning tank FIRST before filling with clean cold water.
- Pull the beer through the lines until you see the FullClear solution then close the taps.
- For best results leave FullClear solution in the lines overnight.
- Alternatively, the solution should be left in the lines for a minimum of 2 hrs.
- Every 20 to 30 minutes, open and close the taps to circulate and agitate the lines.
- After your cleaning time, fill the tank with clean cold water and pull through the lines.
- Reconnect keg couplings.
- Pull through until beer runs smooth and clear then close the taps. You are now ready to serve the perfect pint.
Read more about FullClear on their excellent website: http://www.fullclear.com