StayClean – the smart beer line cleanerSave 75% on your annual beer line cleaning
Reduce beerline cleaning schedule from weekly to every 4 weeks – guaranteed.
Achieve 6 weekly cleaning with built-in cellar temperature monitor.
- Turn waste in to profit.
- On-trade profit margins are tight – install a StayClean beer line cleaning system to improve revenue from your bars.
- Clean your beer lines less often without affecting flavour.
- Minimise beer waste, reduce labour costs, buy less cleaning chemicals and increase the profit in every barrel you sell.
The Secret to Upping Your ProfitsGet rid of weekly line cleaning once and for all
Cut down costs. Increase Profits
- Change your line cleaning schedule to once every 28 days with absolutely no difference to beer quality.
- Reduce your line cleaning costs by 75%.
- Every month, that’s 75% less wastage on beer, water, cleaning chemicals and labour.
Fit & Forget.
- Fitted with an integrated computer circuit, the StayClean unit produces a digital signal, ensuring ultra reliable, constant performance.
- Manufactured in the West Midlands, using highest quality components.
- Water resistant, shock proof, corrosion resistant and completely impervious to dust particles.
Less Work. Same Results
- Let StayClean do the work for you.
- De yeasting and maintaining beer line clarity, day after day.
- Clean your beer lines just once a month, instead of weekly; same chemicals, same practice – just less often.
Peace of mind. Guaranteed.
- 5 year performance guarantee with free replacement parts and servicing.
- Outstanding customer service – available from 8am to 11pm.
- Installed by qualified, experienced technicians.
- Low running costs. Powered by a low cost 12v power supply costing as little as £30 per year.
Nobody enjoys cleaning beer linesit’s a chore, it’s expensive and it involves throwing away perfectly good beer.
Our pricing is completely transparent. You pay for the number of units needed depending on number of barrels.
We are always very happy to talk you through absolutely anything. Just give us a call on 01684 63 62 61
Proudly Made in Britain
All of the hardware & software required for StayClean products are designed & manufactured in Britain.